Tuesday, January 16, 2007

This is probably going to be my last post for a while. Reason being is that I went to see my psychiatrist today and the therapy he recommends is just to go about the rest of my life and not dwell on what happened, not try to dissect it, try not to figure out what various sensations mean, where I went wrong, what exactly happened, but rather just to leave it alone and move on to other things. I believe that includes this blog. So, that is all I will be writing about on this topic, hopefully for a while.

Cheers and thanks to everyone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Xylo, just wanted to thank you for these posts. Much of what you described seems to correspond to various "Maps" of the progress of insight.

I hope you are well and happy.

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home